Help Raise Money for the P.S. 10 PTA with TD Bank’s Affinity Program without spending a Penny!!!
How it works:
TD Bank will make an annual contribution to PS10 PTA based on the activity of all participating members’ TD Bank accounts. Eligible accounts include:
-Checking-Business and Consumer
-Certificate of Deposit (CD)
How do I get started?
If you are already a customer, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the TD Bank branch at 210 Prospect Park S.W. [at Park Circle] or call 718-437-1467 and ask for a representative.
2. Present our Institutional AFFINITY code: AF671
3. Ask your representative to link your account to the PS10 PTA’s Affinity Program
4. Give the code to your family and friends
5. Start earning Money for our school!
What does PS10 PTA receive?
Checking Accounts: $10 for every existing checking account and 1/2 of 1% contributed based on annual balances of all participants in the program.
Savings/CD’s 1/4 of 1% contribution based on annual balances of all program participants.
Don’t have an account at TD?
Open a qualifying personal checking account and you will receive $25 and PS10 PTA will receive a matching donation of $25. ACCOUNTS MUST BE OPENED AT the PROSPECT PARK Southwest Branch.
NOTE: PS10 PTA never receives any information from TD Bank regarding your personal information, accounts, or balances.